Everyone loves cards that move and cards with pop-up elements. I’m no exception! But lots of people think pop-up cards are too complicated. Guess what? They’re not. You can make one yourself. Really. I have the Cookie Cutter Christmas reindeer to prove it!
One of the easiest pop-up cards to make is this Stair Step Pop-Up Card. Really. Can you fold a piece of paper? Then you’re all set!
UPDATE 11/17/2020: See the Stair Step Pop-Up Card as a video tutorial!
Stair Step Pop-Up Card Tutorial
- Fold 2 ½” x 6” strip of Designer Paper in half.
- Open and fold both sides to the center so that three fold lines are now present.
- Open and fold again to add a fold line *between* each of the score lines, for a total of 5 folds.
- Reverse any folds as needed to create a stair step shape. Score lines should be at 1 ½”, 2 ¼”, 3”, 3 ¾” and 4 ½”.
- Adhere staircase panel inside card: collapse all folds and adhere to the bottom and top of card with strong adhesive (Fast Fuse or Tear N Tape).
Want to see it in action? Good news! You can watch my video tutorial for this Stamps in the Mail Club card.
Want to make your own reindeer pop-up card? Good news! You can request a Stamps in the Mail Club kit for October and you’ll get all the pieces pre-cut along with the stamps and ink you need to make this project, plus 3 others.
Do you have your October Stamps in the Mail Club kit yet? I’d love to put one in the mail to you. If you already own the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, that’s PERFECT! You can pick something else from your Stampin’ Up! Wish List to get with your Mail Club kit. Just let me know what you’d like instead when you fill out the request form.
NOW AVAILABLE! Shop the HOLIDAY Catalog!
- Browse online and see the new products!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
When you order, use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (October: VTZD6RMT). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your October Kit!
Includes the NEW Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and inks, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch at a discount!