It’s that time again! Yup, time to sign up for a new Round of my Stamps in the Mail Club! This Round (#27!) we’ll be featuring the new A ROUND ARRAY stamp set from the Sneak Peek of the upcoming new Catalog. Stamps in the Mail Club is the perfect chance to add this set to your collection, AND receive ideas for using it!
Plus during the May/June/July Round, you’ll receive your FREE copy of the NEW CATALOG with your June Kit. I saw a Demonstrator Sneak Peek of the whole catalog this weekend, and I know you’re going to love it, too!
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Above are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 Club Kit.
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for May, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members and free catalogs.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
Still not sure? I think you’ll love these projects! If you’d like to see what all kinds of projects we’ve made in the past, I have a few of them shared on my blog — look at the gallery now.
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!