I’ve had so many questions about my new Stamps in the Mail Club Round, beginning September 1st. Good news — the 20th Round of Stamps in the Mail Club is ready to go! Have you tried it yet? If not, this is the perfect month to get started! NEW stamps, NEW In Color Markers, and if you don’t already have a copy, your NEW Catalog for free with your first month’s Club Kit!
Stamps in the Mail Club: Round 20 features the new Pennant Parade stamp set and the new 2011-2013 In Colors (Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade). You’ve been seeing these colors and the Pennants on my blog for the past weeks–this is the perfect time to add them to your stamping collection, along with IDEAS and PROJECTS, ready-to-stamp!
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Here are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 Club Kit:
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for August, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.
Ready to sign up now? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!