Don’t you think? That Delicate Doilies should be pink? Yay, because the Flirtatious Product Suite in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog has lots of great pink (and purple) included. The Flirtatious Specialty Paper I used here includes designs in the Stampin’ Up! colors Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder. Gotta love coordinating color products.
I love how easy it is to mix and match — the ink pads, the Designer Paper, even the card stock background are all the exact same color of Melon Mambo. No guessing to see which colors of ‘pink’ are a little too red or a little too washed out.
Here’s another fun Product Tip on this card: See how the border looks like a giant postage stamp? My friend and fellow LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Mary Ellen Stites showed me that idea recently. This is an easy way to make more of your Scallop Square Big Shot Die.
- Cut your card stock to 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Place in center of the Scallop Square Die & cut with Big Shot
- Voila — giant postage stamp borders!
- Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (see it online)
- Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper (see it online)
- Scallop Square Big Shot Die (see it online)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (see it online)