How many Christmas cards are you planning to make this year? When you’re thinking of making a large number (whether 40 or 400) then it’s important to pick the right design and layout.
Here’s a great card for duplicating – for several reasons:
- Card Base: it’s the Note Cards & Envelopes (see them online) so they come 20 to a package, pre-scored and with envelopes included
- Ribbon: you can get your roll for free with a September order of $40 or more – (shop now or click to learn more). Plus the knot is low-profile and shouldn’t cost extra postage to mail
- Stamps: the simple stamping with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (see it online) will be speedy and have a terrific impact – the bold images are perfect!
Looking for other ideas for Christmas card layouts you can make in large numbers? Here are a few links to past projects on my blog:
- Clean & Simple stamping ideas – simple stamping, but great overall effects
- Stamping 101 – basic stamping ideas to get you started with colors & layouts
- Workshop Projects – ideas that I shared as Make & Take projects at events
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Seasonal Sayings; Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green; Paper: Note Cards & Envelopes, Raspberry Ripple; Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Rhinestones Jewels, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon;