Are your valentines ready? Have your kids signed them already? What? You haven’t started yet? No worries – I still have one kid who needs to decide what she’s making, too. Here’s an easy idea for decorating lollipops for Valentine’s Day school treats. Grab your You Brighten My Day stamp set (139106) and get started!
Really. What are you waiting for? There are only 3 days left!
You Brighten My Day Lollipop Treat Directions
- Cut the Stacked with Love Designer Paper to 2-1/4″ x 6-1/2″ and trim banner ends.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to fold the paper strip around your lollipop and attach.
- Stamp greeting and lightbulb, color and punch. Layer on a punched scallop circle.
- Add a Glimmer Paper heart and tie a bow around the stick.
That’s it! Fun treats to hand out on Valentine’s Day.
Don’t limit yourself to class treats. Make up a couple of these and share them with people you see this week as a random act of kindness! You never know how creating a bright spot in someone’s day could make a difference 🙂
Looking for more candy projects? Be sure to check my Treats & Favors Gallery for a selection of great ideas!
Sale-A-Bration is here!
- Shop! And get FREE stamps!
- Host! Bonus Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 party!
- Join! With extra perks for joining my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your February Kit!
Includes the Celebrate Today stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects! Add the Balloons Framelits Dies at a discount and earn free stamps!