Fun fold cards? Yes please! I love a Gate Fold Card for featuring Designer Series Paper like this one for my April Stamps in the Mail Club with the Garden Expressions paper and Abstract Impressions stamp set.
It’s simple to create a card like this with a Gate Fold. Be sure to check out some of my other Gate Fold Cards from past blog posts.
How to Make A Gate Fold:
- Cut card base to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score in half.
- Cut to the center on the card front – here I cut at 2 1/4″ up from the bottom, which means my Designer Series Paper panel is a convenient 2″ x 4″.
- Cut a panel to layer on the card front and attach it only where it will touch the gate part of the card.
Want to see the card in action? My video tutorial will walk though the steps with you – including some details about adhesive.
Kits for this project (plus 3 others with the Abstract Impressions stamp set) are available as part of my April Stamps in the Mail Club kits – request your kit online and get all the pieces, ready to create!
Supplies You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click photos to order online):
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Available now in April, get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (April: 6N2DGVCC). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your APRIL Kit!
Includes the Abstract Impressions stamp set and three Stampin’ Spots plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount!