If I had to pick my favorite set in the Occasions catalog, it would hands-down be the Butterfly Basics stamp set (138816). And that’s why I picked it for my January Stamps in the Mail Club. Stamps, ink, pre-cut project packets with embellishments, directions and photos? Yep. That’s my Stamps in the Mail Club.
This is one of the four cards that you’ll make this month with your kit. I love this tri-fold design. It’s so easy, and it’s so much fun to have a card with an unexpected fold.
Tri-Fold Card Directions
- Cut your card stock to 4.25 x 11″
- Score the card stock at 4 1/8″ and 8 3/8″ (or simplify – 4 1/4″ and 8 1/2″ will also work)
- Optional: use a textured embossing folder on the small flap of the card.
- Cut your front panel to the square size of your choice and layer.
Want to see it in action? I can help you with that. Be sure to check the video tutorial for tips and tricks.
Want to make your own card? You can order the supplies from my store with the product links below, or you can click over to my Stamps in the Mail Club page and order your kit with everything you need included.
Free stamps? Yes, please. Learn more on my Stamps in the Mail Club page!
Shop the Occasions Catalog!
- Browse online and see the new products!
- Love one of the kits? Get it FREE with your Starter Kit!
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
Sale-A-Bration is here!
- Shop! And get FREE stamps!
- Host! Bonus Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 party!
- Join! With extra perks for joining my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!