Here’s a fun idea using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and the In Color Designer Series Patterns Papers. My demonstrator friend Shirley Casey designed this card for the LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Class last Friday evening.
Which of course reminds me to remind you that time is running out for the 30% Demonstrator Starter Kit offer. Through the end of May you can get all the perks, discounts and benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, for only $122.50 instead of $175! Be sure to check the Digital Starter Kit contents.
The flower in the center was created with the Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch (check out some other Triple Layer Punch ideas).
Curious about the frame? It’s a neat trick, too!
- Start with a 3-1/2″ square of paper and the Decorative Label Punch.
- Use a pencil to draw lines in a + shape on the back of the paper.
- Lining up the punch center with a line on one side, punch about 1/4″ into the paper. Hint–you’ll just barely be able to see your pencil line at the far end of the punch window.
- Turn the paper 90 degrees and punch again.
- Turn again, punch, turn again, punch, and you have your window!
Looking for the leaf? It’s actually the Little Leaves Sizzlit (see it online) for the Big Shot.
Watch for 2 more days of the Triple Layer Punch Tour!