The new In Color Ombre Gift Bags are gorgeous – but add pansies from the Pansy Petals Suite Collection for the ultimate gift bag. This project is featured as part of LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials for May – one of 4 project tutorials in a special exclusive PDF that you’ll receive if you place an order in my online store any time during May.
Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home!
The pansies on this gift bag project come directly from the Designer Series Paper, no stamping needing. This set of stamps and dies really make the most of the images and coordination, since you can either cut flowers directly from the paper or it’s simple to stamp your own (like I’ve done on the gift bag).
The Tailor Made Tags are a perfect complement to the Pansy Petals Suite Collection, too. Combined with the NEW In Colors, the gorgeous look is completed. On this tag, I’ve layered little strips of the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper, since the gingham and little blooms patterns are a terrific match for the colors and feel of the gift bag.
Meet the New Stampin’ Up! 2021-2023 In Colors:
- Pale Papaya
- Fresh Freesia
- Soft Succulent
- Evening Evergreen
- Polished Pink (not featured on this project, but coming soon!)
Love the look of this project? Be sure to check out my other Pansy Petals tutorials and the supply list. If your order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers and embellishments.
In Color Ombre Gift Bag with Pansy Petals – Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with May hostess code QU9ABKVP for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since. Those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code QU9ABKVP) or click the photos below:
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Pansy Petals Tutorials are available through May 31.
Shop the NEW Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (QU9ABKVP). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family AND get a bonus $30 in your Starter Kit, for a total of $155 in products of your choice for only $99 (and the shipping is free!) — available May 4 – May 31 only.
Join my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Family!
- When you join the LovenStampfuls community as a demonstrator during May 2021, you’ll get a BONUS $30 in product of your choice with the Starter Kit!
- Select $155 in product of your choice (normally $125) and pay $99 – plus shipping is free.
If you have a long Wish List in the current catalogs, the Demonstrator Starter Kit option is absolutely the best offer.
The choice to purchase for yourself at a discount or to share Stampin’ Up! with others is your own. There’s no risk or obligation and no requirement to have parties, classes, or even place another order.
- Learn more about the perks of getting it all!