Happy Friday! Today’s sunshine and thoughts of friends inspired today’s card and the chance to share sunny thoughts. Every courageous friend can use some extra sunshine, and this Fine Art Floral #DSPCardBase layout includes so many tips: how to use Gold Leafing, heat embossing and Heat & Stick Powder tips, layout ideas for greetings…get ready for a technique and tip-packed Friday card idea!
The #DSPCardBase layout is one of my favorites. For best results, be sure to support both the front of your card and the inside layer of your card.
DSP Card Base Cutting Directions:
- Cut Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 4″ x 12″.
- Score at 5 1/2″ and 11″ and fold card in center and fold extra 1″ flap to the front or the back for extra support.
- Inside Basic White cardstock layer is 3 3/4″ x 5 1/4″.
See how simple? The #DSPCardBase layout lets you see both the front and back of your pretty papers, plus adds extra design elements from the paper itself. I love the way the colors in the Fine Art Floral paper complement the sunny stamps and greetings from Sunny Sentiments and Sharing Sunshine.
Ready for more details on this project? Gilded Leafing and Heat Embossing are hot topics (sorry, I couldn’t help it) and you’ll want to listen in on the tips included.
How to Use Gilded Leafing, a Sharing Sunshine Card Idea – Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with May hostess code QU9ABKVP for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since. Those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code QU9ABKVP)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Pansy Petals Tutorials are available through May 31.
Shop the NEW Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog, new suites and collections!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (QU9ABKVP). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family AND get a bonus $30 in your Starter Kit, for a total of $155 in products of your choice for only $99 (and the shipping is free!) — available May 4 – May 31 only.
Join my Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Family!
- When you join the LovenStampfuls community as a demonstrator during May 2021, you’ll get a BONUS $30 in product of your choice with the Starter Kit!
- Select $155 in product of your choice (normally $125) and pay $99 – plus shipping is free.
If you have a long Wish List in the current catalogs, the Demonstrator Starter Kit option is absolutely the best offer.
The choice to purchase for yourself at a discount or to share Stampin’ Up! with others is your own. There’s no risk or obligation and no requirement to have parties, classes, or even place another order.
- Learn more about the perks of getting it all!