When I demonstrate Stampin’ Up! at home parties (aka ‘workshops’), I often like to share two projects. One of the projects is usually a card, and one of the projects always includes chocolate. Because stamping is fun, but stamping with CHOCOLATE is better!
In fact, you can check out a variety of the ‘candy projects’ that I’ve shared in the past.
Here’s one of my recent favorites, using the Sweet Summer stamp set (see it online). Sweet Summer is one of the free Sale-A-Bration choices available only until March 31st, so don’t wait too long! (learn more about Sale-A-Bration).
I used my favorite coloring tool for this project: Watercolor Wonder Crayons! The set I used here was the Subtles Collection (see it online) and my watercolor tool was an Aqua Painter (see it online).
- Punch with the Designer Label Punch (see it online) from a piece of Watercolor Paper (see it online)
- Stamp with the Sweet Summer stamp set in Staz-On Black Ink (see it online). Staz-On is the best choice for watercolor as it will not run when brushed with water
- Add greeting from the You’re A Gem stamp set (see it online)
- Use Aqua Painters and Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Subtles Collection) to color the design
- Attach to a piece of Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (see it online) with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add chocolate to a Small Cello Bag (see it online) and fold over. Tie with a length of Baja Breeze Seam Binding (see it online)
- Dab a tiny bit of Smooch Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink (see it online) to the bee wings and flower center. Remember that a little bit goes a long way with this fabulous glitz.
- Share with friend!