What’s better than red licorice and glitter? How about a really sweet, quick & simple project that will make your treats the envy of the neighborhood? This Stitched Stockings Christmas gift idea is perfect for little treats for teachers, bank tellers, coworkers–anyone. Keep them in your purse and use them to brighten a day, just for fun!
Here’s a quick Video Tutorial to explain exactly how to make these treats — and to show how nicely this set of Stampin’ Up! supplies go together to create a stunning stitched stocking treat. Have I mentioned how much I love the Glimmer Paper?
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
Supply List (all supplies from Stampin’ Up! — order online through my store for speedy delivery!):
- Stitched Stockings Stamp Set (123784 clear mount OR 123782 wood mount)
- Stocking Builder Punch (124095)
- You’re A Gem stamp set (122270 clear mount OR 122268 wood mount)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- 1 x 8″ Cello Bags (124134)
- Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Scallop Ribbon (124138)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad (119669)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)