Need a quick pick-me-up treat for a school event or a coworker gift? These are a snap to make: I’ll share 2 versions. First, the favor uses the Two Tags Die for the Big Shot (see it online) to create a sweet shaped treat wrap. Second, if you don’t have a Big Shot handy, go ahead and add it to your Wish List, then just use a simple Oval Punch to make these favors.
Version #1: Two Tags Die
- Cut two of the wide tags from a piece of Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper (see it online).
- Attach the two tags at the bottom with Sticky Strip.
- Add your treat to a Small Cello Bag (see it online), fold over the top of the bag and secure bag with SNAIL adhesive.
- Bring the two tags up to the top and tie with Real Red Satin Ribbon at the top. Add a Rhinestone Brad in the pre-punched hole.
- Stamp the cute bear (I love him!) from the Tagtastic hostess stamp set (see it online) in Real Red and punch him out with the Decorative Label Punch (see it online). Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals
And here is Version #2: Well Worn
Instead of the Two Tags Die, just fold 3 x 8″ piece of Designer Series Paper (Well Worn shown here — see it online). Pinching the tops together, use the Large Oval Punch to punch through both sides at the same time. Secure with ribbon.