Have you used a punch to create a subtle shape background yet? The Cloud Punch combined with the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is ideal for this technique – I’ll show you how to place your punch shapes for the perfect staggered look, including tips that make it easy to piece your partial cloud punch shapes. Add in the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper for an elegant shimmer effect, and mix and match the rainbow shapes from the Brilliant Rainbows Dies for great combinations.
Wondering about my color choices? They’re copied straight out of the coordinating Sale-A-Bration Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper. Even though the paper doesn’t appear on this card, it’s still inspiring my card choices.
Cloud Punch Collage Background Technique:
The Punch Collage Background Technique is pretty simple, but I do have a few tips for you.
- Place all your punched clouds (or other shapes) on the card layer without adhering anything.
- After moving your pieces to the perfect location (tip – keep them all straight), stamp any images you need, like the ‘thank you’ greetings here.
- Remove one punched piece at a time and place a dimensional on the card layer. Place your punched element down to hold in place.
- Turn your card layer to the back side and trim away any elements that overlap the edge.
Get the supplies for today’s card in the mail – pre-punched and pre-diecut, with January LovenStamps Card Kits ‘to go’, free with a $50 order in my online store this month. Learn more with the link below.
Have you seen the Sale-A-Bration perks yet? SO many fun items that you can earn for free – including today’s Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper! And be sure to check out my other Rainbows of Happiness project ideas. I’ll be sharing 4 coordinating projects using this set of supplies, which you can get as LovenStamps PDF Tutorials during January, free with any sized order in my online store. And if you go ahead and select at least $50 in products to earn your free Sale-A-Bration selection, then you’ll also get my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” for January, along with your LovenStamps Perks Points!
Be sure to check the video tutorial below for all the tips on creating and assembling this fun rainbow project.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Cloud Punch Collage Background Technique – a Rainbow Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with January hostess code Q3YFH422 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Rainbows of Happiness Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code Q3YFH422)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Rainbow of Happiness Tutorials are available through January 31.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (Q3YFH422). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: