Ready for a fun MLK Day treat? Make your own throwback Valentines (remember those Current triple fold cards from elementary school??) with my Treat Heart Candy Packet Tutorial. I’ve got a free printable template for you (scroll down near the video) – just download and print, and follow the video for detailed directions.
You’ll want to print the template at 100% (listen to the video if you need help with that), and then scoring directions are included on the template. Grab your favorite Designer Series Paper or the Sweet Talk paper from the Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog, and a coordinating stamp set – like the Sweet Conversations Bundle.
This Sweet Talk Suite Collection is a terrific way to get coordinating elements without any of the work – just get the whole bundle and you’ll have project supplies to mix and match without any guesswork. Everything goes!
Once you’ve opened your Treat Heart packet, there’s a card inside:
Decorated with the Sweet Talk Suite for so many mix and match possibilities. The card is a trifold – just like the old Current Valentines from when I was a kid. Do you remember those??
Decorate your card with panels of Designer Series Paper (panels cut to 2″ x 3″).
And include Ghiardelli Chocolate squares for a sweet treat!
Will you make a few of these fun treats? Whether you’re making valentine treats for an elementary school classroom or for coworkers, neighbors, friend and family, these Treat Heart Packets are sure to be a hit! Looking for more Stamping with Kids ideas? Be sure to check my blog for projects that work great for crafting with children.
Be sure to check the video tutorial below for all the tips on creating and assembling this fun TreatHeart project.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Treat Heart Candy Packet for Valentine’s Day, with Stampin’ Up! Sweet Talk Video Tutorial:
Add items to your cart with January hostess code Q3YFH422 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Sweet Talk Valentine Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code Q3YFH422)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Rainbow of Happiness Tutorials are available through January 31.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (Q3YFH422). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: