The sun is shining, birds are singing, and I’m in love with these sweet dandelion projects. This set of coordinating Dandy Garden dies and Garden Wishes stamps is a perfect showcase for all-occasion techniques – monochromatic cards, paper piecing, ombre backgrounds and a fun fold fold or two. Plus when you order in April with hostess code MPZ3NUG6, you’ll be getting 4 cards in an exclusive PDF tutorial from me. Order at least $50 and you’ll receive 2 of the cards as LovenStamps “To Go” Card Kits in the mail.
Today’s card is a Pop-Up Easel Card, perfect for all occasions when you want to have your greeting displayed after it’s been opened. This card sits on a shelf or tabletop so that your art can be viewed! It’s the perfect design for special occasions or big birthdays.
The card itself is really simple – here’s what you need to know to make your own Pop Up Easel Card:
Simple Steps to Fold a Pop-Up Easel Card
- Cut card stock base layer to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score in half at 5 1/2″ and again in half at 2 3/4″.
- Fold in zig-zag as shown above.
- Cut card front layer to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere to folded card base.
- Add a stopper element (like the Ladybug Trinket here) to keep your card standing up once it’s opened.
Looking for a few more ideas? Here are some past Easel Pop Up Cards from my blog.
Did you see the ombre background inside the card? I love this technique for adding some special interest on the base of the easel. I’ve got a host of other tips for you in the video tutorial too, including how to mail this card safely, and a simple embellishment tool that makes your card extra special.
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link or click images below.
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Garden Wishes Tutorials are available through April 30.
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (MPZ3NUG6). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin April 2021: So Cool
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 cards and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by April 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!