Last week I shared some of my favorite retiring bargains, and today I’m helping you get ready for Easter with some quick treats (also featuring retiring specials!). The Special Someone stamp set is sweet, but the coordinating Special Day Dies are the true hero for so many possibilities. They’re a must-have for your stamping collection. Keep in mind that these supplies are available while supplies last, so shop right away for the best selection.
Among my favorite parts of the Special Day Dies? The word bubble (goes with so many greetings!) and the die cut grass border, flowers and bows. Lots of terrific ways to use these on many projects. Plus it’s hard to go wrong with sweet die cut furry friends like squirrels and raccoons.
If you need a last minute Easter treat idea, these sweet pouches are a perfect size for just a little bit of candy – something sweet without a crazy sugar high! I did change up the usual directions for these though – here are my regular treat pouch directions – but today’s version is the SUPER WIDE to fit a little more sweetness than the usual size.
Directions for SUPER WIDE 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Treat Holders
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 6” x 6”.
- Fold 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper in half to make a triangle.
- With triangle on table (longest edge towards you), fold the left corner across to the right side so that the top edge is a horizontal line. DON’T bring the corner all the way to the far edge though — bring it about 2/3 of the way across the triangle. The video will explain this really well, too.
- Bring the right corner across with the same parallel line (stopping about 2/3 of the way across) and crease.
- Fold the top edge down and crease to hold the treat pocket in place. Usually no adhesive is necessary.
That’s it! Grab some paper and get folding!
Looking for more candy or shower favor projects since the paper is such a fabulous discount? I used this paper last fall for a purse pouch notebook project – and candy treat projects are some of my favorite past posts.
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link or click images below.
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Butterfly Brilliance Tutorials are available through March 31.
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (PKXR6392). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin April 2021: So Cool
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 cards and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by April 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!