Ever since this stamp set came out, I’ve wanted to make this card. So this morning I figured it out – complete with cutting and scoring directions, for an Ice Cream Surprise that’s more than it first appears! Grab your Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch and I’ll give you all the details.
I love the way the card opens – with a stack of cones and birthday messages that you can’t see until the card is opened and extended.
Want to see it in action??
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel.
Simple Steps to Make a Fun Fold Ice Cream Surprise Card
- Cut card stock base layer to 4″ x 11 3/4″ and score at 1-3/4″, 2-7/8″, 4-7/8″, 5-7/8″, 8″ and 9-1/8″
- Fold in zig-zag as shown.
- Cut card front layer to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and use Stampin Dimensionals to adhere to folded card base.
- Add ice cream scoops to the card as shown — be sure to watch the video for details about placement.
Here’s an ‘easy-pin’ graphic for you – to help you remember the cutting and scoring directions:
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link or click images below.
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. April Garden Wishes Tutorials are available through April 30.
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use April Hostess Code (MPZ3NUG6). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin April 2021: So Cool
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 cards and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by April 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!