You have endless hours to spend on your love of crafting…right? Yeah, me neither. But I do enjoy sitting down for a few minutes and using supplies that make the most of my time, allowing me to create simple and cozy Christmas cards to send to my friends and family.
The Wrapped in Plaid lends the perfect cozy plaid flair to holiday cards this year, including the Perfectly Plaid stamp set with a tree image designed to match the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. Like I said, I love it when coordinating supplies make it easy to create terrific cards!
I do have an important tip on how to place the Pine Tree Punch right in the center of the Whisper White card stock square: stamp the tree first, then punch. You’ll be able to center the punch on the stamped image and get perfect placement of your punch every time.
Then use the punched tree to embellish the inside or back of your card, or adhere it to an envelope or tag – or even another card!
Ready to craft? You can attend my Christmas Card Stamp A Stack here in central Illinois on Monday, October 28 (register online), or just order supplies to create your own projects at home. My LovenStamps Online Crafting Class for October features the Let It Snow product suite – complete with video tutorials and a PDF tutorial bundle with cutting instructions for different cards. The online class is free with a $50 order in my online store, using hostess code W2Y7CFVZ. Order the class supplies or order anything you’d like!
Here are the supplies you’d want to have on hand for creating the simple plaid Christmas card that I’ve shared today. Supplies ship directly to your doorstep. Order the full Wrapped In Plaid Suite Bundle – which includes all the coordinating products from this suite (stamps, punch, papers, ribbon, boxes, etc) or pick and choose your items from the list. Let me know if you have any questions!
Looking for more Simple Stamping projects? Cards don’t have to be complicated or use 5 techniques to be wonderful. I like to call this style Clean & Simple or Express Stamping and I have lots of inspiration for you in my Card Gallery online!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click below to order, or here to add directly to your cart):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (October: DB2YYKW7). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Ideas & inspiration at your fingertips – any time you want!
- Qualify to get this class for free by placing a $50 order (before shipping/tax) during the month of October with the LovenStamps Online Crafting Class Hostess Code: W2Y7CFVZ
- All projects feature the Snowman Season stamp set and coordinating Snowman Builder Punch, plus products from the Let It Snow Suite. Check the shopping list for the items you’ll need to complete projects as shown!