Don’t you love it when a card doesn’t open exactly the way you expect? Here’s a fun (and simple) way to take a regular half-sheet card and turn it into something unique. No crazy cutting dimensions required! Just grab a half sheet of card stock (cut long ways – 4 1/4″ x 11″) and let’s get started!
Panel Fold Card
- Fold your 4 1/4″ x 11″ card stock in half
- Bring the card front back to the fold and crease again
- Layer an embossed panel (3 3/4″ x 5″) and adhere (be careful not to glue your card closed!)
Really, it’s that simple. Want to see it in action? Good news! You can watch the video tutorial for this final Stamps in the Mail Club card for April. This Painted Petals stamp set is a great one for all kinds of fun techniques!
We’ve reached the end of April, but I still have a few April Stamps in the Mail Club kits remaining. Drop me a note or fill out the form online if you’d like to request one so that you can make these 4 projects at home!
Going, Going, GONE! Shop the Retiring Products online 24-7!
- Discounts up to 50% off on stamps, inks and accessories
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Sign up today for your April Kit!
Includes the Painted Petals stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!