I love this Flower Garden Embossing Folder from the Summer Mini Catalog. Did you see my 30 second card with it? (see it here) This version takes just a little bit longer, but you can easily customize in so many ways!
The technique is simple:
- Use the Flower Garden Folder to dry emboss the card front
- Ink a Sponge Dauber with ink of your choice (here, Not Quite Navy for flowers, Lucky Limeade for stems)
- Gently swirl the Sponge Dauber over the parts of the image that you want to color
Really, VERY simple technique! The rest of this card?
- Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper
- Scallop Border Punch
- Decorative Label Punch
- Happy Greetings Stamp Set