I know there’s that song… but not to worry, these candy cane reindeer are completely grandma-friendly. Plus they’re a quick project for last-minute stocking stuffers!
The reindeer are created from the Two Tags die (see it here) for the Big Shot Die Cut Machine.
Thanks to my friend Cathy Roy for the idea on this project!
The steps are simple:
- Punch two Two Tags Die pieces with the Big Shot
- Tape two candy canes together
- Place the candy canes between the two tags, then staple both sides & the bottom
- Glue on two googly eyes plus the pompom nose
- Add a piece of Satin Real Red Ribbon towards the top
- Enjoy for the holidays!