We had so much fun this past Monday evening — it was the kick-off for a brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog, and we celebrated it in an actual movie theater (popcorn & all the trimmings!).
Over 7,000 demonstrators watched around the country as the Stampin’ Up! staff revealed their favorite new products and projects. We laughed. We cried. It was better than Cats! (Okay, to my knowledge, there was no crying, but it was definitely EXCITING!)
We got to see the NEW In Colors for next year – Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, and Hello Honey. The are SO on-trend for the coming year. Now that I know what we’ll get to stamp with, I’m starting to see these colors everywhere in clothes, home decor, etc.
Here are a few photos to tell the story — worth 1,000 words, right?
Road Trip supplies:
My friend Mary Ellen Stites made some cute little treats to help us get ready — Wish List pages and a matchbook-style Post It Tab holder!
The traffic in St Louis slowed us down, but we sure didn’t stop!
Finally across the Mississippi River:
A little rain? No problem! We knew we were in the right place when the car in front of us was sporting a Stampin’ Up! logo on the back window! (Yes, we were squinting through the rain, too). Honk if this was your car!! 🙂
We had a few minutes to cruise the mall before the Premiere actually began. Mary Ellen checked out some fabulous earrings. Speculation was running wild… would the new catalog have FEATHERS? Maybe in In Colors?
And finally it all began! We were welcomed by Shelli Gardner…
And we finally got to see the NEW cover of the catalog!
Then lots and lots of gorgeous samples and project ideas! Some of my favorites used the Work of Art stamp set, which we ALL got to take home with us. Wahoo for All-Attendee-Giveaways!!
And stay tuned tomorrow for a few more samples of projects — there were some gorgeous ones!
In the meantime, I know you’re wondering…
How to get YOUR copy of the new catalog:
- Demonstrators will receive a copy of the catalog for free with their first order between May 1 & May 18
- Starting TODAY (May 1st) demonstrators can view the catalog online and begin to pre-order select products.
Wish you could get a catalog that early? And order your own products early and at a discount?
- Join my Stampin’ Up! family and you CAN order early and at a discount!
- Cost is $99 and you get to pick $125 in product of your choice (free shipping!)
- Beginning TODAY, you’ll be able to pre-order new Blendabilities markers, In Colors and other new catalog products in your Demonstrator Starter Kit
- Visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/megloven/jointhefun and get started!
I will have catalogs in May available for my customers!
- You’ll get your catalog from me for FREE if you have ordered more than $50 from me in the past year (since June 2013) — these should mail in mid-May.
- Haven’t ordered lately? Just place orders totaling $50 or more in my Online Store and I’ll mail your catalog for free, too!
- Sign up now for my May Stamps in the Mail Club and your catalog will come with your May Project Kits!
- If you just want to order a catalog, drop me an email to request one. The cost is $10 (includes Priority Mail postage).
You’re going to LOVE this new catalog! I’m so excited to share it with you!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout