Remember when you were a kid and you went to a friend’s house to play… and their toys were SO much more fun that your own toys? Well it turns out that the same applies to stamp sets. I recently borrowed the new stamp set, To A Wild Rose, and I had an absolute blast playing with these new gorgeous stamps!
My cards today feature the new In Colors for 2019-2020 – mainly Terracotta Tile and Rococo Rose, with a side of Seaside Spray for the leaves. Even more fun, these colors all coordinate perfectly with the new Woven Threads Designer Series Paper. It’s like the DSP is designed to make you fall in love with the new In Color color palette!
So which one is your favorite?
Leave me a comment and let me know – do you like the Terracotta Tile better, or the Rococo Rose?
While you’re at it, don’t forget to add the new Stitched Nested Framelits to your next order. They’re what I used for the “hello” greetings on this card. Usually I’m pretty good at putting die sets away when I’m done using them in my studio. Because hey, if they’re put away, they’re easier to find, right? (LOL – feel free to leave a comment about that idea!)
But these Stitched Nested Framelits have not left my crafting table since I first opened them. The shape is ideal for so many greetings and card features – I’m using them all the time!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click links to shop online):
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Back in stock! Get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (June: SWC3FKM9). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!