Yeah, I bought it anyway.
Okay, in the world of practicality, I have no business ordering the Dino Days stamp set and all the fabulously sweet parts of the Dinoroar Suite. But oh my goodness, I am powerless to resist these sweet dinosaurs and their too-cute-for-words Designer Series Paper, not to mention the puns included with the greetings.
I mean really… “You’re RAWR-some” ? So I did it. Totally caved and bought this whole suite on my first new catalog order. Because who said that crafting had to be practical? I’m pretty sure no one. Ever. So there.
So here’s my first card with the fun dino friends. I love that the Scalloped Note Cards (new!) include a set of Old Olive, since they’re a perfect “fun” match to this stamp set.
Wondering about the envelope and adding die cuts to it? I promise they won’t come off in mailing. With the Multipurpose Liquid Glue it would practically take an atom bomb to pry those papers apart. So rest assured, they should mail just fine. Just be sure to get the glue out towards the edges so they’re not easily peeled off by other stray mail.
Products You’ll Need for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Back in stock! Get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (June: SWC3FKM9). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!