This little treat package is like the Superman of gift ideas – so simple, but hard to pin down. What is it anyway? Is it able to leap tall buildings in a single bound – is it a bag? Is it a box? Let’s go with the Circle-Bottom Box-Bag and move along!
I shared a larger version of this project a few years ago, but I really like this one with the circle bottom. Not only is the cutting and scoring simpler, but it also looks terrific with the Berry Delightful DSP that’s available as one of this year’s SAB free items (it comes with a stamp set too, so it’s a $100 item).
The box bag uses a circle punch base (score as shown) and a piece of Designer Series Paper cut to 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″. Of course you can adjust the size of the circle bottom and make the bag larger (or taller). Then the top is clipped shut with the matching tag.
Would you like to see a video tutorial? I’ll walk you through the steps on making these sweet box bags.
As one of my January LovenStamps Project Tutorials, I’ve got a printable PDF tutorial available for free with any size order in my online store during January. For orders over $50, you’ll receive not only the printable PDF but also 2 project kits in the mail. Just add your stamps and ink and you’ll be stamping in no time!
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Tutorials are available through January 31!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (3X7AZ6YK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin January 2020: Beary Comforting
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by January 10.
- Includes stamps, ink, embellishments and paper to create 8 cards and envelopes.
- Want to make Valentine BOXES, too? There’s a SPECIAL for January – get the Sending Hearts Add-On Kit!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!