The coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch adds so many fun possibilities to the the Sweet Strawberry stamp set – like this fun Spinner Card. Because cards are fun, but cards that move are even better.
Today’s video tutorial will walk you through the steps on making this Spinner Card at home.
A few tips for the Sweet Strawberry Spinner Card:
- Be sure your strawberries stay on the center panel with just a little overlapping the edges – otherwise your spinner element will get caught up on the window.
- Layer the strawberries so that the back sides of the punched fruit are hidden – in other words, match up the front and the back for a 2 sided spinner.
- Add a few stamped pieces inside your card that will show through the front window.
Would you like to see a video tutorial? I’ll walk you through the steps on making this fun spinner card.
As one of my January LovenStamps Project Tutorials, I’ve got a printable PDF tutorial available for free with any size order in my online store during January. For orders over $50, you’ll receive not only the printable PDF but also 2 project kits in the mail. Just add your stamps and ink and you’ll be stamping in no time!
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. January Tutorials are available through January 31!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Holiday and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use January Hostess Code (3X7AZ6YK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin January 2020: Beary Comforting
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by January 10.
- Includes stamps, ink, embellishments and paper to create 8 cards and envelopes.
- Want to make Valentine BOXES, too? There’s a SPECIAL for January – get the Sending Hearts Add-On Kit!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!