A great alternative card base – try a Window Sheet! I had these fantastic acetate sheets out from last week’s Pop Up Box Card, so thought I’d bring back another Window Sheet card idea – the Clear Card Base. This card is all about layering and thinking through what shows when the card is open and closed. The Tea Boutique Suite includes some fabulous dies and stamps that make clear cards simple to assemble.
I love the way these cards open – so many layers and options for the decorations. From the front, you’ll see all the way through the card base, so be sure to think about how the layers will come together visually.
Remember that the back of the card front will show also. On the Teacup Dies, die cut the cup outline twice – once from the front of the Glimmer Paper and once from the back. That way the two cups will line up perfectly on the true front and the inside front of your card.
Finally, the inside card panel has the message. If you’d like more room to write, make this Basic White panel twice as wide (or tall). The fold the panel in half and adhere inside the card so that there’s one more panel that opens.
I do love a fun alternative card with a surprise element – and the Clear Card Base is a great choice!
Need supplies? Every month I share 4 fabulous project tutorials with LovenStamps Perks Points. You’ll receive a full PDF tutorial for all 4 projects by email with any size order. If your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
Window Sheet Clear Card Base: Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with May hostess code EDWHZBC7 for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
He’s The Man Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code EDWHZBC7)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May He’s the Man Tutorials are available through May 31.
Shop the NEW 2022-2023 Annual Stampin’ Up@ Catalog, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (EDWHZBC7). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – with a special In Color Starter Kit Bonus (an extra $66.50 in products for free!) through May 31
Paper Pumpkin May 2022: sign up by May 10
- Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
- ALSO: May kits include the chance to win a Golden Ticket that can be redeemed for $25 in Stampin’ Up! product.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!