Heads up — get ready for Valentine’s Day! The Gift Givers stamp set (see it online) goes out with the Holiday Mini Catalog, at midnight on January 3rd (MT). So if you’d like to add it to your stamp shelf, don’t wait. I promise that you’ll keep this one handy all year long, since it has an image for every holiday, as well as a punch to match!
Plus cocoa is perfect all winter long — and especially as a gift with 2 packets for Valentine treats! This was one of my Stamp Club projects from December. We meet again on January 11th (check my calendar)
Here’s what you need to know about this project:
- The 6 Panel Box is created from the Mini Milk Carton Die for the Big Shot. Here’s a brief set of instructions for putting it together. I just wrapped a piece of Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Paper around the top instead of folding the tops down. (yes, it’s glittery on one side!)
- The nested hearts around the Sweetheart Treat Cup (see them online) are created with the Large Heart Punch (hole for the cup) and the NEW Framelits Dies Hearts Collection (coming January 4th in the Occasions Mini Catalog).
Here are all the SPECIALS and Limited Time Availability on the items in this project, if you’d like to get any of them on sale (up to 80% off!) or before they’re gone:
On the Clearance Rack (due to the change in body style on the punches):
- Large Heart Punch — matches the owl/heart image (see it online)
- Scallop Circle Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
- Curly Label Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch — matches Gift Givers (see it online)
And from the Holiday Mini Catalog (only until January 3rd at midnight MT):
So head on over to shop now — don’t miss out!
- Click to shop the Holiday Mini Catalog (before midnight, Jan 3rd, MT)
- Click to shop the Clearance Rack Blitz (before midnight, Jan 3rd, MT)