Have been seeing these fun Drapery Fold cards online and wondering how to make your own? Here’s a video tutorial the Drapery Fold Card – one of my June Stamps in the Mail Club projects with the new Painter’s Palette stamp set and two of the new 2016-2018 In Colors.
The pleats are actually pretty easy to create – and you don’t have to just stick with my sizing. Any pleat fold dimensions will work great. But if you’re a person who likes measurements, I’m happy to help.
- Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 8″
- Mark: 3″ on the long edge, 1-1/2″ on the short edge (farthest from the 3″ score line), cut between the marks to remove a triangle of paper.
- Score: along the top long edge at 3″, 4″, 5-3/4″ and 6-1/2″
- Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (half sheet)
If you’re viewing via email subscription, click here to see the video directly on YouTube
Can’t wait to get your hands on these stamps and try out the NEW In Color Ink Pads? Perfect! You’ll want to order your own Stamps in the Mail Club kit right away. You can choose the stamps and ink pads I’ve shown, or you can earn yourself a BONUS set of the new Ruched Ribbons (and another treat from me!) when you choose to get all 5 of the new In Colors with your kit this month.
Just check out the Best Value Option for June Stamps in the Mail Club. I’d love to stamp with you by mail, too!
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog with Meg
- Browse online and see what’s NEW!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Like perks & ready-to-stamp projects? Use the Hostess Code for my LovenStamps “TO GO” Stamp Club!
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases AND get TWO (2) FREE bonus stamp sets – in JUNE ONLY!
Sign up today for your June Kit!
Includes the NEW Painter’s Palette stamp set, 2 NEW IN COLOR Classic Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get all 5 In Color Ink Pads at a discount AND a free In Color Ribbon Assortment!