The Faux Silk background technique from Episode 94 is too pretty to waste, so today’s card builds on that technique by adding a faux stained glass frame. To accent the background, there are a variety of succulents in this set – both shape die cuts and stamp/die combination plants.
In today’s version of the card, I left out the aloe plants. Do you like the version with or without the extra plants?
I wasn’t sure about the extras at first, but now I’m pretty in love with the extra shapes. Plus they’re cut from the Oh So Ombre DSP (less than 2 weeks left to get it!)
Ready to see the video tutorial? I’ll share tips on how to adhere the dainty die cut, plus ideas for decorating. And if you’d like instructions on the Faux Silk Technique, then you’ll want to check my blog post from yesterday.
Ready to stamp?
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link: https://s.tamp.in/hcaXDg
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home (click images to order online):
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!