We’re back to the basics today (with not-so-basic tips), for a 2 Step Stamping set from the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog (11 days left!). Whether you’ve been stamping for years or you’re just getting started, you’ll love today’s tips for creating balance, coordinating elements and showing off the texture in this pretty stamp set.
Which card do you prefer? The Oh So Ombre DSP (a Sale-A-Bration Level 1 free item) is a perfect background for the pretty foiled Love You Always Specialty Paper. And even though they’re pink and purple, both will find a home in your projects well beyond the hearts of Valentine’s Day!
The Rococo Rose background version above feels a little bit lighter and more subtle to me – a quieter, easy-going feeling.
The more deeply saturated Rich Razzleberry version here strikes me as bouncier…if a card can be bouncy – lol! The color contrast gives a little more motion and motion to the card.
But either way, I added my new favorite embellishment, the Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link: https://s.tamp.in/avz3RT
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!