Got a little extra time for your card making? Add a fun fold or a pop-up element to a card for a bonus dose of fun. Today’s project features a Pop-Up Corner Card design, which looks like a regular card from the front but includes a perfect scenery backdrop on the inside.
With the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set and coordinating Hey Chick stamp set – and their matching die sets, there are SO many possibilities! For our card today, I’ve cut a whole barnyard full of die cut elements. One tip for your die cutting, try setting up your dies to cut everything you need at once.
The Pop-Up Corner Card base is fairly simple to create: begin with a square sheet of cardstock, then score as shown in the photos. For this Hey Birthday Chick card, the card base is cut to 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
Ready for the video tutorial? I’ll walk you through the steps on making your own Barnyard Chicken Pop-Up Card.
Ready to stamp?
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online or use 1-click add-to-cart https://s.tamp.in/HXjZ4D):
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!