Halloween headed your way? Looking for Fang-Tastic ways to dress up your candy bars? Here’s a fun and quick idea to get into the spidery spirit of the holiday.
Grab your Spider Web Embossing Folder for the Big Shot and emboss your way to fancier candy. Lurking under the paper wrapping of these bars is a normal Hershey’s bar… not very fancy. But with this wrapper, everyone will be clamoring to get one of your bars!
This is a fairly easy project:
- Cut Pumpkin Pie card stock to 5.5 x 6.5 inches and dry emboss using the Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder with your Big Shot (new in the Holiday Mini Catalog)
- Use Sticky Strip along one long edge and the two short edges of the card stock, then wrap around the chocolate bar. Use your Crimper to add crimps to ends
- Add “bling” at one end with a Glimmer Brad in Basics
- Stamp and watercolor the little witch from the Fang-Tastic stamp set (Holiday Mini Catalog), then punch the image with the NEW 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (Holiday Mini Catalog)
- Stamp the “witch way to the candy” greeting and punch with the Word Window Punch
Loving the simple version above? Ready for MORE “fang-tastic” bling? Check out this stepped-up version!
- Raven 1/2″ Lace Trim
- Waffle Paper (assortment 2)
- Silver Glass Glitter
- Inked Spider Web embossed design
I’ve been having so much fun with the medallion on this project… you can have fun with it, too! Head on over for Stamp Club (Mahomet, Illinois) tonight, and make the “Halloween BLING” version of this project to take home! Or contact me to book a home party and you and your guests can all make the Speedy Stamper version to take home!
Check out some other Candy Projects from my blog…
Stamps: Fang-Tastic (120853 wood or 121178 clear mount)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Glass Glitter (120995), Waffle Paper (assortment 2) (120985), Raven Lace Trim (120988), Glimmer Brads Basics (121003), Crimper (101618), Big Shot (113439), Spider Web Textured Impressions Folder (120889),