What to do?? I love both sides of the Designer Series Paper (DSP), and I don’t want to kiss one side goodbye and banish it, glue side down. Enter the #DSPCardBase layout – where you get to have your cake, and eat it, too! Snail Mail DSP and these sweet snails are the perfect reasons to add this greeting card layout to your stamping toolbox.
Today’s Snail Mail version of the #DSPCardBase is a little bit different from yesterday’s card. Today my card opens vertically, with a full cardstock mat underneath (which is also different from the Dandy Garden version I shared early in February on Episode 89: (here’s the card – remember that Sale-A-Bration 2021 will end on February 28!!)
Today’s Snail Mail DSP Card Base cutting sizes:
- Real Red Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 11 1/2″, score at 5 1/4″ and 10 1/2″, fold the extra 1″ to the front
See how it opens with the DSP showing on both side, but the mat on the front is still 1/8″ of Real Red all the way around?
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link https://s.tamp.in/Mf6eCw or by clicking below.
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!