Only 4 days left — until February 28 — to get the Flower and Field Designer Series Paper as a free Sale-A-Bration selection!
Yesterday I spoke with a stamping friend who was wondering about the Many Messages stamp and coordinating die – so of course I had to pull them out for today’s card making project. My next supply inspiration came from the (soon to retire) Flower & Field DSP, whose patterns inspired my Friend Like You stamps and Friendly Silhouettes Dies. Learn how to make this card with tips for die cutting, adding ribbon and layering color.
Ready to see the video tutorial?
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link: https://s.tamp.in/cB7Pez
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, an exclusive stamp set and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!