Do you love gloss? Do shiny things fascinate you? Then you’re going to love this technique that combines Crystal Effects, the Big Shot Beautiful Butterflies Die and the Upsy Daisy stamp set.
My friend and fellow demonstrator, Betsy Crider shared this technique with me — I love it! Remember to use Shimmery White card stock for this, since it’s a bit heavier than the usual Whisper White, plus it’s got a terrific subtle shimmer that adds a nice extra sparkle to the finished card.
Check out how to make your own masks or stencils using the Big Shot, and you can design a similar card with your own flair.
This is one of the cards we made at Stamp Club with Meg during August. Be sure to let me know if you’d like to join me for Stamp Club on September 9th here in central Illinois!
- Upsy Daisy stamp set (see it online)
- Crystal Effects (see it online)
- Shimmery White Card Stock (see it online)
- Big Shot (see it online)
- Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die (see it online)
- Jet Black Staz-On Ink (see it online)