I love a card with a surprise. This one might look like a normal card, but it actually opens in the center – twice! The cutting is so simple for this card, too – and it’s a great way to feature a Designer Series Paper that you love.
Of course the pieces are pre-cut for you when you order a Stamps in the Mail Club kit, but if you’d like to create this card again on your own, you’ll want the cutting directions.
Double the Folds, Double the Fun: Cutting Directions
- Cut cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (half sheet) and score at 4 1/4″
- Cut a 2″ piece from the card front (cut piece will be 2″ x 5 1/2″) and score it in half (at 2 3/4″)
- Cut background Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and front flap to 2″ x 5 1/4″
See? Simple! If you’d like to see it in action, plus learn how to attach the tiny Tranquil Textures Sprinkles, then you’ll want to watch the video tutorial.
Don’t forget that you can request Stamps in the Mail Club kits exclusively here at LovenStamps!
Ready to stamp? Be sure to request your kit. Already own the Sea of Textures stamp set? No problem – just request your kit and select different Stampin’ Up! product to include with your project kit.
Products You’ll Need for Crafting at Home (click the images to shop online):
Bonus Days have BEGUN!
Shop today to earn your Bonus Days codes!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (August: GC9BACVX). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- Earn a $5 coupon to spend in September for every $50 you order in August
Exclusive August Bundles!
Color Your Season stamps & framelits!
Limited time products –
While supplies last!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your AUGUST Kit!
Includes the Sea of Textures stamp set and three ink colors plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Under the Sea Framelits Dies to your kit at a discount – also available with Tranquil Textures Suite Bundles!