Learn to make quick gift pouches with this simple origami fold – add candy or a tea bag and your own little thank you note. The Party Puffins stamp set works for everyone, all year long. Want Christmas? Change up the paper and celebrate the holidays with these sweet favors! With simple directions in the video, you’ll be sharing Christmas (or any occasion) spirit in a snap, with whatever scrapbooking papers you have on hand. Table names, party favors, wedding favors – so many possibilities.
Today’s Dandy Designs paper is a sneak peek from the 2023 Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog (debuts Jan 5). Can’t wait til then for this paper? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family and get it now!
Make Your DIY Treat Holder Pouch
- Start with Designer Series Paper cut in a square – shown here at 6″ x 6″
- Fold as directed
- Decorate and fill with treats
Want to stock up on supplies for winter crafting? Be sure to shop my online store on December 15 for free shipping on orders $75+ — including clearance rack and the Holiday Mini Catalog Last Chance List:
Need more treat ideas? Lots on my LovenStamps Blog in the Treats & Favors Gallery!
In December I’ll be featuring Pop Up Cards with the Party Puffins Stamp Set for LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers. Today’s project is one of the Card Kits “To Go” for December!
Looking for printable tutorials for Stampin’ Up! cards and treat projects? Be sure to check out the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.
Party Puffin DIY Treat Pouches – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with December hostess code TE7MRPBM for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Party Puffin Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code TE7MRPBM)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Party Puffins Tutorials are available through December 31.
- While supplies last – shop early for best selection!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (TE7MRPBM). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin January 2023: sign up by January 10
- Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
- Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more