What’s black and white and pink all over? A Butterfly Brilliance Photo Book! This stamp set is the butterfly’s knees (do butterflies have knees?) for speed stamping and die cutting a whole scrapbook page worth of butterflies with one swipe of the Stamparatus. The Sale-a-bration Beautifully Penned Designer Paper (a free choice with a $50 order in September) presents the perfect grayscale background for these butterflies. You’ll see three different ways to use the Butterfly Brilliance stamp – plus a feature of the Biggest Wish greeting set.
With a single stamp and a coordinating die that cuts out all 6 butterflies at once, it’s a breeze to make projects that use fields full of butterflies – with a fraction of the work. No need to line up and die cut every one individually!
Or you can use the stamp (like above) to stamp your own custom ‘designer’ paper – here stamped in Magenta Madness ink on Magenta Madness cardstock for a fabulous pop of color. Since the stamp isn’t quite as wide as the paper needed for the inside cover of the book, I offset the stamp to add an artistic edge look to the piece.
Or use wider strips to add more design. Pick your pages for butterflies, or stamp and die cut another set of 6. They’re easy!
What photos will you put in your album?
Cutting Directions for the Fun Fold Photo Memory Book:
- Cut two main pieces from Designer Paper or cardstock
- Folder: Cut to 6″ x 12″ and score in center to make a 1/4″ binding (video for simple measuring tips)
- Fold-Out Album: Cut paper to 10″ x 10″, then score in half to make a “+”. Cut one of the score lines from edge to center and fold as shown.
Then assemble all the pieces as I’ve shown in the video tutorial! Also in the video tutorial – a BONUS TIP for making custom pearl colors with your Stampin’ Blends Markers. Magenta Madness pearls?? Yes, please!!
Folding Photo Memory Book with Beautifully Penned – Tutorial Video:
Add items to your cart with September hostess code JXXWGB4J for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Counting Sheep Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (September Hostess code JXXWGB4J)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Harvest Meadow Tutorials are available through September 30.
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW July – December 2021 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (JXXWGB4J). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – plus an extra Sale-A-Bration free stamp set for orders or parties of at least $300)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE stamp set and punch or die bundle of your choice! Learn more