Do you know what you like when you see it? I’m a huge fan of black and white contrast cards with a pop of color. And they couldn’t be easier that this, with the Pattern Party Stampin Rewards Designer Paper and the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and Brilliant Wings dies. Mix and match the colors and designs and add a greeting of your choice with the Biggest Wish stamp set. Plus the touch of color is easy to repeat for custom embellishments when you have coordinating Stampin’ Blends Markers.
These two products are fabulous together – and you’re going to love the options for mix and match card creations.
Here’s another card – stamp set and paper are the same, just swapping out the design from Pattern Play with a different paper. With 48 sheets of designer series paper in this package, there are SO many possibilities for new creations and combinations.
Wing too big for your card? Not a problem – the sample below just includes the part of the butterfly that fit over the panel. This is a great trick for using large die cuts or images on smaller cards or projects.
I really like this pink-ish version, too. One of the papers in the Pattern Play package is backed with Blushing Bride leopard print. So pretty as the tiny color accent on this card, too. Note that the Pattern Play Paper is a Stampin’ Rewards perk – so available when your order is over $150 (spend your Stampin Rewards on it) or when you host a party that qualifies for Stampin Rewards. To add it to your cart in my online store, just be sure your cart has at least $150 in products. Once your cart qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards, then the Pattern Play Paper will be available to redeem with Stampin Rewards.
Were you wondering how these came together with matching pearls? You probably were, especially if you knew that Stampin’ Up! catalogs don’t contain any yellow pearls at the moment. Fortunately, it’s a snap to use Stampin’ Blends Markers to create custom colored embellishments like pearls.
Just open the marker, color the pearl while it’s still on the backing sheet, then wait a moment for ink to dry and add to your card!
What color pearls would you like to make?
Meg’s Stamping Pro Tip – Create Custom Colored Pearls:
- Start with a basic pearl such as the Pastel Pearls used here.
- Using the brush tip of a Stampin’ Blends Marker, swirl color onto the pearl while it’s still on the pearl backing sheet.
- Wait a moment for the pearl to dry, then add to your project as usual.
So many fun ideas for this set of supplies.
Want to see the custom pearl coloring in person? The video has a step-by-step lesson on this card, including a great tip for using the Stamparatus plate in a whole different way. I’ve actually never tried it before today, and I’m so glad to have discovered this tip!
Black & White Butterfly Brilliance Card with Pattern Play Paper – Tutorial Video:
Add items to your cart with September hostess code JXXWGB4J for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Counting Sheep Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (September Hostess code JXXWGB4J)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Harvest Meadow Tutorials are available through September 30.
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW July – December 2021 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (JXXWGB4J). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – plus an extra Sale-A-Bration free stamp set for orders or parties of at least $300)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE stamp set and punch or die bundle of your choice! Learn more