Do you know what you like when you see it? I’m a huge fan of black and white contrast cards with a pop of color. And they couldn’t be easier that this, with the Pattern Party Stampin Rewards Designer Paper
and the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and Brilliant Wings dies
. Mix and match the colors and designs and add a greeting of your choice with the Biggest Wish stamp set
. Plus the touch of color is easy to repeat for custom embellishments when you have coordinating Stampin’ Blends Markers
These two products are fabulous together – and you’re going to love the options for mix and match card creations.
Here’s another card – stamp set and paper are the same, just swapping out the design from Pattern Play
with a different paper. With 48 sheets of designer series paper in this package, there are SO many possibilities for new creations and combinations.
Wing too big for your card? Not a problem – the sample below just includes the part of the butterfly that fit over the panel. This is a great trick for using large die cuts or images on smaller cards or projects.
I really like this pink-ish version, too. One of the papers in the Pattern Play package is backed with Blushing Bride leopard print. So pretty as the tiny color accent on this card, too. Note that the Pattern Play Paper
is a Stampin’ Rewards perk – so available when your order is over $150 (spend your Stampin Rewards on it) or when you host a party that qualifies for Stampin Rewards. To add it to your cart in my online store, just be sure your cart has at least $150 in products. Once your cart qualifies for Stampin’ Rewards, then the Pattern Play Paper will be available to redeem with Stampin Rewards.
Were you wondering how these came together with matching pearls? You probably were, especially if you knew that Stampin’ Up! catalogs don’t contain any yellow pearls at the moment. Fortunately, it’s a snap to use Stampin’ Blends Markers to create custom colored embellishments like pearls.
Just open the marker, color the pearl while it’s still on the backing sheet, then wait a moment for ink to dry and add to your card!
What color pearls would you like to make?
Meg’s Stamping Pro Tip – Create Custom Colored Pearls:
- Start with a basic pearl such as the Pastel Pearls used here.
- Using the brush tip of a Stampin’ Blends Marker, swirl color onto the pearl while it’s still on the pearl backing sheet.
- Wait a moment for the pearl to dry, then add to your project as usual.
So many fun ideas for this set of supplies.
Want to see the custom pearl coloring in person? The video has a step-by-step lesson on this card, including a great tip for using the Stamparatus plate in a whole different way. I’ve actually never tried it before today, and I’m so glad to have discovered this tip!
Black & White Butterfly Brilliance Card with Pattern Play Paper – Tutorial Video:
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re there!
Add items to your cart with March 2022 hostess code GUGBHBRJ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials
. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Counting Sheep Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points
and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go”
when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points
and Card Kits
with your order.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Savings are in Bloom! 20% off the Mini Stampin’ Cut Machine
Join My Stampin’ Family!
- This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass. During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
- Shop the selection of stamp/die bundles on sale at 20% off