Counting Sheep stamp set, Sheep Dies and the Beautifully Penned Designer Paper are free SALE-a-bration selections. AND they are an amazing mini-suite. Today’s Fun Fold card design will show you how to coordinate them (and use ALL the stamps!). These limited-time items are available exclusively as free items – one for each $50 ordered in September 2021. They’re available while supplies last, so don’t wait – you don’t want to miss them!
Note: Sale-a-bration items are added after your cart total is completed. Learn More: https://bit.ly/LovenSAB
Where did the inspiration for this card come from? The other day I shared a pretty version of this Triple Fold Card with the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper, so I thought it would be fun to update with the Beautifully Penned DSP from Sale-A-bration. One of the things I love best is that these are #DSPCardBase ideas – so both sides of your paper show through when the card is completed.
Be sure to watch the video tutorial for tips on taking a card idea and making it over to create something different with other stamps/colors/papers.
This is such a fun card to open – and to layer for crafting.
I love the way each panel reveals a little more fun.
Plus it really shows off the Beautifully Penned Designer Paper – available free as a Sale-a-bration selection.
Cutting Sizes for the Counting Sheep Triple Fold Card:
- Cut your DSP to 5″ x 11 1/2″ and score at 1 3/4″, 4 3/4″ and 7 3/4″.
- Cut card base to 4 1/4″ x 5″
- Cut card base layer to a smidge less than 4″ x 5 1/4″ (if you really want to measure… 3 15/16″ x 5 3/16″)
- Die cut panels with the Stitched So Sweetly dies – the 2nd largest die
- Front panel layer under the scalloped die cut to 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″
Then assemble all the pieces as I’ve shown in the video tutorial!
Triple Fold Card with Counting Sheep and Beautifully Penned – Tutorial Video:
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re there!
Add items to your cart with September hostess code JXXWGB4J for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Counting Sheep Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code JXXWGB4J)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Harvest Meadow Tutorials are available through September 30.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW July – December 2021 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (JXXWGB4J). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – plus an extra Sale-A-Bration free stamp set for orders or parties of at least $300)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Order your supplies at a discount, participate in special demonstrator only opportunities like pre-orders and online events, gather with other demonstrators and trade ideas and inspiration!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE stamp set and punch or die bundle of your choice! Learn more