Sometimes stamping projects endure for just a few days or weeks, but this is one project that will last you a full year–or even two years!
Since our snow day curfew is over, today is a great day to run to the store and pick up a couple of those month-at-a-glance calendars that are on clearance for $0.25. Then bring them home and remember that the wind chill is still -30 F somewhere in the country, so you should probably stay home for the rest of the day and stamp!
This project is sized to fit inside the plastic sleeve that usually surrounds pocket calendars. The background is done with a Brayer (see it online) and two colors of ink: Certainly Celery and Old Olive.
- Build A Blossom stamp set (Not Quite Navy on Baja Breeze card stock)
- Blossom Petals Punch (coordinates with the stamp set)
- Sweet Stitches BIG Designer Buttons
- Baja Breeze Glass Glitter (attached with Tombow Multiadhesive)
- Decorative Label Punch
- Define Your Life stamp set
Plus don’t miss the crimped strip of card stock in the background (see the crimper online). My son’s favorite Stampin’ Up! accessory is definitely the crimper. He’s 3, but he has mastered the art of holding the crimper in one hand and turning the handle in the other!