What are you doing this weekend? If you’re in the snowy & cold part of the US (which is about 80% of it right now) then this is a terrific time to stay indoors and get the elementary school Valentine treats out of the way!
Here’s a simple idea using the Filled With Love Stamp Set (it’s already sold out though, so you’ll have to adapt for another stamp set).
The design is simple and holds a flat lollipop (best with Valentine suckers, of course!).
- Start with a piece of card stock wide enough and long enough to make a matchbook-type fold around the lollipop.
- Fold into a matchbook type shape
- Punch a hole for the lollipop stick in the small flap of the matchbook
- Use a stapler to hold the matchbook together, stapling close to the fold at the bottom (you can just see my staple peeking out)
- Decorate the front, add the lollipop and decorate the inside
- Tie a piece of ribbon just below the matchbook to keep the lollipop from sliding out
This project was a Make N Take project from one of my January Stampin’ Up! home parties. If you’d like to schedule a home party in central Illinois and you don’t already have a demonstrator, send me an email!