Gotta love a guy card, right? This muscle car is the perfect classic – and this card layout is a sweet and simple way to put the pieces together. Here are the steps to creating a masterpiece:
Easy as 1, 2, 3! Okay, maybe there’s a little more detail to the card…
- Stamp: Using Geared Up Garage, I stamped the car and used the coordinating Garage Gears Dies to cut it out. And I stamped the greeting on a simple strip of Whisper White card stock.
- Layer: With 6×6″ Designer Paper, I love to use my paper wisely. So the DSP is cut to 3″ x 3″ and layered on a 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece of coordinating Tranquil Tide card stock (a retiring color!). The car is layered on a punched piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock (love that Starburst Punch). And it’s all mounted on a folded Basic Black card base (4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″).
- Embellish: The coordinating Classic Garage Metal Elements are perfect here, and I’ve gathered all the pieces at the bottom corner (rule of thirds!) to create a strong focal point for the card. The extra gear from the die set is a perfect ‘extra’ for setting the theme.
Customers who shopped in my online store during March received this card as a Make N Take project kit as part of my LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” treats for online ordering! Be sure to add the current hostess code (always available on my LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” page) when you place your online order in my store! Orders of at least $40 each month will earn you a fun package in the mail – be sure to check LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” for the details.
While the Geared Up Garage stamp set and the coordinating Garage Gears Dies will continue to be available in the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog that debuts on June 4, the bundle pricing (10% off) will expire on June 3. And the matching Classic Garage Designer Series Paper is only available while supplies last. So don’t wait too long to add these to your collection!
Check out the retiring products – it’s Last-Chance time for these retiring favorites!
Products You’ll Need to Craft at Home (click to shop online – host code 6N2DGVCC):
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Available now in April, get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (April: 6N2DGVCC). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your APRIL Kit!
Includes the Abstract Impressions stamp set and three Stampin’ Spots plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount!