With a new catalog coming soon, it’s time to say goodbye to some stamps and accessories from the 2018-2019 annual catalog. Don’t worry, though! There’s still time to get the items you’ve been wanting – although some are available only while supplies last, so don’t wait too long to shop!
Retiring stamps and accessories will be available while supplies last until June 3; however, due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamps through May 25 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last). Be sure to order your favorite products before they’re gone.
The easiest way to find out what’s going? Browse my online store. As items are out of stock, they will disappear from the store.
If you’d like to have a copy of the retiring list, here’s one that clarifies what’s actually retiring. The full list directly from Stampin’ Up! includes ALL the current stamp sets – because as current stocks of clear-mount and wood-mount stamps run out, the clear-mount stamps will be replaced with the fabulous new cling mount stamps. So be aware that if you order a clear mount stamp set that carries over into the new catalog, you might receive the cling mount version (which is lucky – since in my opinion, they’re so much better!).
Removed from the lists above:
- Clear Mount stamp sets that will carry over and be converted to Cling Mount in the new catalog.
- All Wood Mount Stamps (Note: They are all retiring with the exception of carryover background stamps. They’ve been removed to simplify and avoid duplicate entries).
- French Stamp Sets (Parlez vous français?)
- Host Stamp Sets (Note: They are ALL retiring)
- ALL Bundles (Note: ALL bundle pricing ends June 3 even if some bundled products will carry over)
Also retiring? The 2017-2019 In Colors! Often these items go very quickly, so my recommendation is to get your order placed as soon as possible for these items.
Retiring 2017-2019 In Color Products (available while supplies last):
Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Shop online – Your space. Your Way.
- Available now in April, get your supplies organized the way YOU want them!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (April: 6N2DGVCC). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your APRIL Kit!
Includes the Abstract Impressions stamp set and three Stampin’ Spots plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount!