Hope your day is warm and wonderful! I adore this Heartfelt stamp set and the fabulous friendship greetings.
Best trick on this project? Fold your cardstock in half, then use the heart punch to punch both layers at the same time – with the fold INSIDE the punch edge. It’s like the little paper dolls that you made as a kid – the heart pieces will stay connected and you have a heart-shaped mini card!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Be sure to share some Valentine cheer today with a handmade treat or card!
The heart tins are a perfect fit for this time of year – or any occasion!
Valentine products that I love – click images to shop online:
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW January/June 2020 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (NCCTH4BB). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE mini paper cutter, 6×6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a FREE stamp set of your choice! Learn more