Save both sides? Skip the cardstock? These are BOTH great reasons to try a different kind of card – one that uses Designer Series Paper as the starting point for the card. You’ll want to know a couple of these make or break tricks though, to keep your cards sturdy and well-designed. All these tips are demonstrated in projects on my blog – be sure to look at some of my other #DSPCardBase projects!
The Bonanza Buddies stamp set is a sweet one – who can resist those little animals, complete with dies to cut them out with their little party hats? I’m a huge fan of the inside greeting stamp, too:
Such a nice way to greet someone special on the occasion of their birthday. Who do you know who would love to get such a card in the mail?
Ready for the tips on the DSP Card Base layout? I’ll tell you all about them in the video tutorial below.
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- First chance at stamps, papers and embellishments from the NEW January/June 2020 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (NCCTH4BB). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE mini paper cutter, 6×6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a FREE stamp set of your choice! Learn more