“Oh So Succulent?” I think the name of this stamp set and coordinating Big Shot dies should be “Oh So Realistic!” The first time I saw one of these planters in person, I couldn’t believe how much they look like the real thing. In fact, I had to come up with a top 5 reasons to LOVE the Oh So Succulent stamps – part of the Succulent Garden suite from the Occasions Catalog. So here goes…
Top 5 Reasons to Love the Succulent Garden Suite
- AMAZINGLY realistic when they die cuts are curved and sponged! (And I’ll show you how to do that in the video tutorial.)
- The die cutting is SO easy – just put all the dies for the large plant on a single run through the Big Shot. Ta-da! (In the video I’ll also show you how they fit on a 3″ strip of card stock.)
- Cupping the flower layers is so rewarding – they just jump right up for a big ‘wow’ every time. (Yup, also in the video.)
- The dies coordinate with the Oh So Succulent stamp set, which includes a Mother’s Day sentiment – along with a ton of stamp & cut elements that make for great projects.
- I’m in love with the color scheme. I’ll probably tell you in the video, but this one didn’t jump out at me. In fact, I didn’t even like it. I DISliked it. Until I saw it in person. Yeah, and here it is…featured in a whole bunch of blog posts. As a woman, I’m perfectly entitled to change my mind, right??
This project is actually included with my March Stamps in the Mail Club kits. I do still have a couple on hand, but be sure to request yours before they run out! You can make your own sweet succulent gift box – can’t wait to hear what you’d put inside as the bonus treat! (Because we all know that the box is a treat all by iteself!)
So whether it’s already spring where you live, or you still need some April showers to bring out the May flowers, you can grow your own sweet succulent plants with this fun set of Succulent Garden supplies! Stamps in the Mail Club kits for March are available while supplies last!
Sale-A-Bration Time! FREE STAMPS!
Shop and select a FREE set for every $50 you order!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (March: U94WU9BF). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- Download the Sale-A-Bration catalog here
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your March Kit!
Includes the Oh So Succulent stamp set, 2 ink spots, Gold Metallic Thread, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Succulent Garden Dies at a discount!